Idler frames are used in the conveyor belts for large transfer of materials. The cross member is designed to ensure that the loading and deflection limits are met.
They are precisely engineered with latest technology.
- Processes like Hot Dip Galvanization, Powder Coating, and painted surface finish are carried out to ensure that they are long lasting
- Available as frames only or fitted with rollers as idlers
- We supply trough carry, impact, self-aligning, training, and disc return fixed frames in a wide range of sizes for belt widths
- Frames are either galvanized or with a paint finish.
- Rollers are well-spaced, and frame design resists material build-up.
- Low resistance for rollers, belt-supportive design, good belt guidance and long belt life.
- Many trough angles available.