Return rollers are also called idling rollers, lower trough rollers or, when equipped with rubber rings, supporting ring rollers. These rollers are mostly provided with supporting rings and are used for the returning part of the belt in conveyor belt systems. They help in reducing damage to conveyor belt edges and structures.
Our return rollers are manufactured with the best technologies in the world, and are highly durable and efficient.
- Material - Mild steel / Carbon Steel
- Length Ranges - 650 mm to 2200 mm
- Diameter Ranges -76 mm to 159 mm
- Painting-Ordinary painting, Galvanizing, Powder Coating,
- Rubber vulcanization Bearing Used SKF, GMN